Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Catching Up

I've done quite a bit of reading in the last few weeks, but not a lot of writing. I find myself engulfed in other peoples' blogs and it takes away from my allotted writing time. I also seem to have a lot less allotted writing time these days, since my son is no longer going to preschool (financial decision) and I am now working 4-5 nights a week. I have a lot less down time!

Anyway, the books I've read since I last wrote here are (in no particular order):
Water for Elephants
Killer in High Heels (#1 in the High Heels series)
Spying in High Heels #2 in the High Heels series)
Club Dead (#4 in Sookie Stackhouse series)
Christmas Stalking

I really thought I had read more than that! Hmmm...I'm about 10 weeks/books behind where I should be. Time to buckle down! :)

I don't necessarily have a ton of things to say about each of these books, so I'm going to lump the obvious ones together in the next few posts. The book I am currently reading is Committed by Elizabeth Gilbert. It's the book that followed Eat Pray Love and I'm having a tough time getting through it.  It is nowhere near as interesting to me as its predecessor, but I am a little more than half way through, so I should be done soon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...