Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Next up: Sally Koslow

Admittedly, I have been a little slack with the reading lately. I've been spending more time blogging and focusing on my new diet eating plan. But last night I found myself in the book section of Target and I was like a kid in a candy store. Unfortunately I had my entire family with me and I wasn't able to truly enjoy myself. I had to make a quick decision and I went through a few books before I settled on one.

This week I am going to read The Late, Lamented Molly Mox, by Sally Koslow. It is a Target Club pick about a girl who dies suddenly and relives the years and days leading up to her death from the hereafter. For some reason, it spoke to me. I'm excited to get started!

2 comments:

Joy Choquette said...

I KNOW that feeling--like a kid in the candy store. Yum, I looooove books! Sometimes I get like that in the library, but a book store even moreso. Can't wait to hear what you think of this book--it sounds interesting.

Pam said...

Thanks Joy for stopping by! I haven't had a chance to read much of this book, but the more I read, the more I want to read. My husband is getting me a Nook for Christmas and I can't wait! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...