Monday, April 11, 2011

Catching up, once again!

I am not even sure how many books I've read in the last 41 days since I last wrote here. I have been extremely busy with the kids, my 2 jobs and a visit from my brother-in-law and his family. It's spring in North Carolina and I am excited to be spending more time outside with the kids, and less time on the couch. That being said, I have a long list of books that I've completed since Water for Elephants...and here it is:

Dead as a Doornail (#5 in the Sookie Stackhouse series) by Charlaine Harris
Summer at Willow Lake (#1 in the Lakeshore Chronicles) by Susan Wiggs
The Winter Lodge (#2 Lakeshore Chronicles) by Susan Wiggs
Undercover in High Heels (#3 High Heels series) by Gemma Halliday
Alibi in High Heels (#4 High Heels series) by Gemma Halliday
Mayhem in High Heels (#5 High Heels series0 by Gemma Halliday
The Demon Girl by Penelope Fletcher (can't wait for #2 to come out this summer)

I think that might be it! Can you tell I like to read series? I'm surprised that the list is so long, given my hectic schedule the last 6 weeks. I'm currently reading Switched (Trylle Trilogy #1) by Amanda Hocking. I'm less than 100 pages into it, but so far, I'm intrigued. Hopefully it picks up soon and really hooks me!

3 comments:

Joy Choquette said...

Hey~it's been too long since I last read your blog and am inspired to see that you're still reading away. Good for you! Will check back more regularly, promise.

J.P. said...

Whoops, that comment is from me--remember me? :)

Pam said...

Hey there! I'm giving up this blog to focus on my other one- culdesacmom.blogspot.com. Come see me over there!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...